Monday, May 29, 2017

Back to raising meat rabbits, New Zealands

Bonnie

Meet our newest addition to the farm.  Our breeding pair of New Zealand meat rabbits.   We raised rabbits in the past and decided to get into them again.    We just didn't to start out with as many as we did the last.    I'm also looking into getting a breeding pair rexes.    I like the fur on them better than the New Zealand's.   I'm going to have to take a refresher course on raising them again.  I have forgotten  so much in the last two years.   Maybe, now that we have them again it will all come back to me.   I look forward to sharing our journey with rabbits again.

I will do another post on our set up for them and what feed will are feeding.  More on our plans for them.

Bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mackerel Cakes

                                                         Mackerel Cakes  This is how I make my mackerel cakes.   This recipe is what I ...